MAA CHHINNMASTIKA CEMENT AND ISPAT PVT. LTD.
Maa Chhinnmastika Cement & Ispat Pvt. Ltd. (MCCIPL) is operating an Iron & Steel Plant with Sponge Iron Plant having three (3) Nos. Coal Based Rotary Kilns each of 100 TPD Capacity, with an annual capacity of 90,000 Metric Tons was installed after getting NOC vide Latter No. N-502 dated 16/09/2005 and Subsequently CTO from Jharkhand State Polution Control Board, Ranchi.
Sponge Iron is presently sold to other steel producers for making finished steel products.
In order to improve the viability of the plant by cost reduction and producing value
added saleable product, it is now planned to undertake an expansion project to install
the following facilities:
- A 15 MW Captive Power Plant (CPP) utilizing waste heat from flue gases from
existing Sponge Iron Kilns, Char produced as solid waste and some additional
coal. The proposed power plant will produce power at a cheaper cost than
power cost from State Grids and also improve availability of power.
- Steel Melting Shop having Two (2) Nos. Induction Furnaces each of 12 t
capacity and a 2-Strand 6/11 M Radius Continuous Casting Machine with an
annual capacity of 72,000 Metric Tons of Billets using 80% Sponge Iron and
20% Scrap / Pig Iron as charge-mix.
- A 67,500 TPA Rolling Mill to convert the Steel Billets produced in Steel Melt
Shop to TMT Rebar’s with an aim of value addition.
- Iron Ore Crushing, Screening & Beneficiation Facility with 1,67300 TPA
capacity for existing DRI Kilns to improve the kiln performance.
- Briquette Plant of Capacity 27000 TPA.
- Slag Crushing Plant for SMS Slag Of Capacity 12000 TPA.